August 15, 2007

Me!


I thought I would start this blog with a picture that really captured my nature and came up with this one: on the phone! Talking is one of my favorite things to do: in person, on the phone, online...doesn't matter as long as I am talking! OK, I do a little listening to, actually, I've become a much better listener over these past fews years. Maybe I am finally growing up or becoming less self-centered, which is really good news, but the truth is that I really enjoy a good story.

I decided to start this blog to try and keep my thoughts organized -- a very hard task for someone like me! Blame it on my hectic lifestyle, lack of patience or interest...but it's so difficult to keep things in order.

But now that my life is undergoing some major changes, I figured I would give it a try. Now that I am a suburban housewife (for the time being at least) I ran out of excuses and here I am blogging away... Let's just see where it's going to take me.


No comments: